Cascade Displays of Water
Falling from a humble height of 10 meters, the Someshwar waterfall is a charming little waterfall that cascades over the sacred river Godavari in Nashik. It is enveloped on all sides by a lush green carpet and is a much coveted picnic spot. Also situated nearby is a beautiful Balaji Temple that adds to its allure.
What to do?
It is a much-loved picnic spot by families and preferred stop by youngsters, to spend a relaxed evening. There is also a Balaji Temple near the waterfall which is a must visit place.
The waterfalls reach its zenith during monsoon season when the cascade displays plenty of water in it. Carved steps on the rocks make access to the top of this lovely spot easy.
Find a home nearby on Airbnb
Recommended Time & Duration
During monsoon season from July to September. (6 am to 7 pm)
10 Km From Nashik
19.3 Km From Nashik Railway Station
11 Km From Nashik
Nearest Stay Option Within 5 Km Radius
Nearest Hospital Within 6 Km
Nearest Petrol Pump Within 5 Km
Many Options Available Within 5 Km
Travel & Stay Partner
- No match found for the search
- Nashik, Maharashtra, India (229 hotels)
- Mumbai Nasik Expressway, Igatpuri, India (20 hotels)
- Nasik Road, Saputara, India (2 hotels)
- Manas Resort with Petting Zoo, Igatpuri
- Aakar Lords Inn, Saputara
- Mystic Valley Resort, Igatpuri
- Manas Lifestyle Resort, Igatpuri
- Hotel Lake View, Saputara
- Rainforest Resort, Igatpuri
- Bodh Valley Resort, Igatpuri
- Hotel Ashwin, Igatpuri
- Shagun Resort & Water Park, Igatpuri
- 1 India Resorts, Igatpuri
- Hotel Comfort Inn, Igatpuri
- Igatpuri Tents, Igatpuri
- 2BHK Premium villa At Dew Drops Igatpuri (10 Persons) (3), Igatpuri